Under no circumstances whatsoever shall INTERKVM HOST SRL be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages including, without limitation, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the materials in this site or services, even if INTERKVM HOST SRL or a INTERKVM HOST SRL authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall INTERKVM HOST SRL's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site or any of its products or services. By using our services you agree to hold INTERKVM HOST SRL harmless in all capacities to the fullest extent allowable by law.
The terms of service, SLA and other contractual aspects are described in the paperwork signed before activating the services described on our website.
Unacceptable use includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
1. Posting, transmission, re-transmission, or storing material on or through any of ZET's products or services, if in the sole judgment of ZET such posting, transmission, re-transmission or storage is: (a) in violation of any local, state, federal, or non-United States law or regulation (including rights protected by copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property or similar laws or regulations); (b) threatening or abusive; (c) obscene; (d) indecent; or (e) defamatory. Each customer shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to his or her use of the products and services.
2. Installation or distribution of "pirated" or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for use by customer.
3. Resale of ZET's products and services without the express prior written consent of ZET (unless you are an authorized wholesaler).
4. Deceptive marketing practices.
5. Actions that restrict or inhibit anyone - whether a customer of ZET or otherwise - in his or her use or enjoyment of ZET's products and services, or that generate excessive network traffic through the use of automated or manual routines that are not related to ordinary personal or business use of Internet services.
6. Introduction of malicious programs into the ZET network or servers or other products and services of ZET (e.g., viruses, trojan horses and worms).
7. Causing or attempting to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communications. Examples of security breaches include but are not limited to accessing data of which the customer is not an intended recipient, or logging into a server or account that the customer is not expressly authorized to access. Examples of disruptions include but are not limited to port scans, flood pings, packet spoofing and forged routing information.
8. Executing any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for the customer.
9. Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
10. Interfering with or denying service to any user other than the customer's host (e.g., denial of service attack).
11. Using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with, or to disable a user's terminal session.
12. Failing to comply with ZET's procedures relating to the activities of customers on ZET-owned facilities.
13. Furnishing false or incorrect data on the order form contract (electronic or paper) including fraudulent use of credit card numbers or attempting to circumvent or alter the processes or procedures to measure time, bandwidth utilization or other methods to document "use" of ZET's products or services.
14. Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of "junk mail" or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material, who were not previous customers of the customer or with whom the customer does not have an existing business relationship (e.g., E-mail "spam"); or distributing, advertising or promoting software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial E-mail or spam.
15. Harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
16. Unauthorized use or forging of mail header information.
17. Solicitations of mail or any other E-mail address other than that of the poster's account or service, with the intent to harass or collect replies.
18. Creating or forwarding "chain letters" or other "pyramid schemes" of any type.
19. Use of unsolicited E-mail originating from within the ZET network or networks of other Internet Service Providers on behalf of or to advertise any service hosted by ZET or connected via the ZET network.
20. Exporting, re-exporting, or permitting downloads of any content in violation of the export or import laws of the United States or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions.
No failure or delay in exercising or enforcing this policy shall constitute a waiver of the policy or of any other right or remedy. If any provision of this policy is deemed unenforceable due to law or change in law, such a provision shall be disregarded and the balance of the policy shall remain in effect.